firstPriority Realty Agents
Broker / Owner
Over my 30 year Real Estate career, I have helped nearly 1,500 families sell and/or find their new home. I attribute my success to my natural sales ability and my honest common sense approach to the Real Estate Industry.
It is this line of reasoning that has brought me to First Priority Realty. I sincerely believe that our business model is a straight forward, no-nonsense method that will help Home Sellers to reduce their costs of sale and adjust to our highly competitive market.
Real Estate Employment History
- 2007 to Present Broker/Owner - First Priority Realty
- 2005 to 2006 Director of Sales & Training - Prudential-Anderson, Lemmer & Wilson
- 1993 to 2005 Associate Broker, RE/MAX Valley, Inc.
- 1989 to 1993 Director of Relocation, CMW Real Estate, Inc.
- 1985 to 1989 Sales Associate - Prudential-Anderson, Lemmer & Wilson
Awards and Designations
- G.R.I Designation - 1988
- Brokers License - 1991
- Top Producer and Graduate of Advanced Real Estate Sales Course - 1993
- Salesperson of the Year - 1989, 1994, 2001, 2003, 2004
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame - 2005
- Prudential Leading Edge Award - 2006